Re: Healey 2002 (Tahoe) International

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey 2002 (Tahoe) International
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 20:49:11 EDT
All you hot Sprite & Bugeye participants,

Rod Hill and I have a vacation home at Tahoe (North Shore) set up for the
Healey International 2002.  It is about 30 miles from the events around the
pleasant lake drive.  It is four bedroom and we are only using two.

Two rooms are available for those who have trouble with accommodations or the
price thereof.  These will be $50 per night for the nights of:

Sun. June 23
Mon 24
Tue 25
Wed 26

Preference will be given to those singles or couples who need all those
dates.  The price is based on both rooms being taken (shared price will be
slightly higher if not).  This has a separate drive that will allow off
street parking for all the Bugeyes and the drive will be blocked by one of
our tow vehicles at night. (there is no garage, but a cover should do fine).

A picture and map is available via E-mail for those interested in this joint
venture.  We don't plan to cook there, but it has full capabilities for those
who wish to clean up for any use.  A deposit of  $50 (one night) per room is
required with full payment upon arrival (cash).

If you have any questions, by all means, E-me offline.  I will be going to
the big Healey list as required, but would prefer the lake run with other
sporty Sprite/Bugeye owners (no charge for the driving lessons).

John Carey
61 Bugeye at:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jbcarey/index.html