Re: Coil Hookup

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "YahooGroups, SpriteMidget" <lbcandnonlbc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Coil Hookup
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:13:09 -0700
Brad,

Positive ground cars had coil labels of SW (switch) and CB (??). CB side
goes to the dizzy (WB) and SW (W) goes through the tach (loop) and on to
the ignition switch. I not certain of the direct correlation in labels, but
I think SW would still be +, so my guess is - goes to the dizzy still.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Gerard