Re: Whats next??

To: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Subject: Re: Whats next??
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:45:01 -0500
Cc: KansaR@diebold.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
That's the second time I've seen someone imply that the BRIC fees are
high.  Are they really for a "major" event?  My only reference is the
SVRA U.S. Zippo Grand Prix that I attended last fall.  Fees were about
the same, although the Enduro at the Zippo was $150 versus the BRIC $70
(although I believe the Zippo Enduro was longer).

Am I just lucky in choosing the most expensive events to run?

Of course, both are more expensive when compared to fees here at Texas
World Speedway, which are generally about $100 a day, but not that much
more considering the difference in facilities, track maintenance, etc.  I
probably get a lot more track time for my money here, though...

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer