Re: gas cap

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gas cap
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:15:09 EDT
<< If you really want to have fun, do what I did the last time somebody was
 > stealing gas out of my truck - borrow a fence charger (a REAL one that
 runs
 > on 110, not a wimpy battery powered model) from a farmer and wire up your
 > car. >>

Patricia:

I have one of these. If you want to follow through on this I will send it
you. I was once stupid enough to test it, it does rattle you. What you will
have to do is park the car on or near grass, drive a stake in the ground
attach one wire to the ground and the other to the car. The person touching
the car, completes the circuit. Not sure of the strenght of the one I have,
but it does work for a 100' of fencing.
Not going to kill anyone with this, but give them their partial due.

David Oliner