Re: Can't stand the heat . . . ?

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can't stand the heat . . . ?
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:51:51 -0400
I confess that I didn't look too hard, but the one that I found at AH Spares
 was about $100 cdn. and it is a MkI.  My intention is to adapt it to fit my
 car with 1.5" carbs and a header.  The standard shape does not fit.  I may
 end up using it for a template.  But I won't feel guilty about whatever I
do
 to it.  : )

 Robert D.