Re: ...and now for something completely different...

To: refisk@chartermi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ...and now for something completely different...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:58:30 EDT
I'll be real disapointed if this is someone from the list because this has to
be the most absolute stupid idiot engine swap in the whole world.  In case
the 1500 Midget guys get me wrong the engine is well average but if you have
one I agree it can be  made it work, but to go to the trouble of fitting one
to a Bugeye instead of a 1275 A-series is just plain ignorant.  I wonder what
the quality of the installation is like?

RS