Eek!/racing

To: "'Mueller, Robert CDR'" <RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil>, "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eek!/racing
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:12:45 -0400
thats the way cool thing about vintage racing, i have raced my diminutive
little sprite against some really cool/rare machinery, and have been on/at
the track with some legends, i remember a few years back when Sterling Moss,
borowed some guys car..damn he was smooth.
i remember racing against some ferrari's, aston martin's and other cars that
you could only find in a museum, and ive been wheel to wheel through turns
with cars i couldnt afford to buy the fender for if i hit them. What a great
Life..