Collector Sprites

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Collector Sprites
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:39:52 EDT
Just thought I would shake everyone up by sending a message to the list that
concerned LBCs....Spidgets in particular.

I was wasting time at work today and while looking over the "sleeper list" on
Hemmings web page found the following reference to Sprites as a potential
collector car that would appreciate.

http://www.hemmings.com/hemmings/sia/99sleepers.cfm

Unfortunately the picture they show is a spridget with a Speedwell (?) nose
and the link for more information takes you to a page that discusses the
Willys Station Wagon.

Robert Houston

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Last words of General John
Sedgwick at the battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, US Civil War.