Rebuit vs. Replace

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rebuit vs. Replace
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:31:12 -0500
Hey everyone,

What are your thoughts concerning rebuilding a clutch master cylinder versus
replacing one?

Here's the background.  I rebuilt mine.  That didn't fix my problem.  So I
replaced the clutch this weekend.  It now works, but I've got fluid tricking
down the clutch pedal.

So did I screw up the rebuild or is this a common problem?  The bore looked
good, but I could be wrong.  Obviously something ain't right.

By the way, thanks to everyone who replied last week concerning my clutch
replacment.  We got everything in and out just fine, and it's driving again.
But this master cylinder problem has gotta be fixed before I'll call it a
day.

Thanks,
Glenn C.