RE: Rebuilt vs. Replace

To: "'Glenn Cummins'" <rglenn@netdoor.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rebuilt vs. Replace
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:22:31 -0500
Glenn,

I've always had great reliability from my Midget, and I think some of it is
because I always resist the temptation to rebuild parts.  Unless it's an
engine, I'd much rather replace than rebuild.  In my younger days, I rebuilt
stuff for both my old '67 Sprite and '63 Porsche 356, and it always seemed I
got the chance to do it again sooner than I expected.  My vote is replace,
maybe more expensive but probably less painful in the long run.

Bob
'74 Midget
'90 944S2 Cab