Re: Healey International at Lake Tahoe

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey International at Lake Tahoe
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:15:35 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/02 2:32:15 PM, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< Well, here's another fix for you... >>

Thanks Gerard.  You remember names much better than Bob does.  I'm really
glad you made it up.  He had forgotten Larry's name by the time I talked to
him--oh well, nobody's perfect.  Terry Cowan is a longtime member of the San
Diego Club, but I didn't know he had PMO200.  I can't think of any listers
who said they were going that you missed.  Bob talked to Bob Brown Sunday
night.  The Healey Fiesta was at Solvang, and while it isn't terribly
impressive to look at, it certainly is unique and has tons of historic class.

Driving around a town full of 50's and 60's cars is great, wherever it is.
Even Friday night cruise nights are neat, even though LBC's are few and far
between.  I like hot rods as well, and it is great seeing all that CHROME.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)