New Johnny Lightning Sprite

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Johnny Lightning Sprite
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:28:02 -0400
Since I came out of lurking to talk about the leaf green Sprite, I'd like to
take the opportunity to say that Healium is now available in die cast.  It's
been over three years since Johnny Lightning contacted me after seeing Healium
on my web page.  Although I told them Healium was far from original, they
based the mold on my car.  I apologize to those whose cars in die cast have a
Sprite arrow on the grille, the wrong seats, the wrong bumper, etc.  I tried
to tell them not to use my car as the definitive guide!

Anyway, the British Invasion series seems to have been discontinued, but
Healium is out in the latest Classic Gold set, release 14.  Some are available
on eBay -- just search for "JL Sprite" and you'll find a few listings.  I was
tickled to see that they even reproduced the license plate, so the world will
know this little blue car is Healium from McMinn County, Tennessee.

You may soon find these toys in K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, Kaybee Toys, and
hobby stores.  I haven't found them there yet, but I'm told they'll get there
eventually.

Amy