Re: Amy?

To: justamy@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Amy?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:35:36 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/02 12:20:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
justamy@bellsouth.net writes:

> The body work is
> done, the engine and transmission are rebuilt and installed, and I NEED to
> get moving and get this car put together!  I have almost all the parts, but
> not the time and energy to put them together.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Where are you located, Amy?  Maybe we can organize an "Organization of
Spridget Handymen and Investigative Team" (OSHIT for short) in your area and
come out to get you jump started on the work.  It always amazes me how much a
half-dozen LBC people can accomplish in a day or two, especially if there is
good food and a lot of beer available.

Maybe we can just go alphabetically thru all the listers.  We already helped
one Amy!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget