Re: Sorry, no LBC Hoax?

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Sorry, no LBC Hoax?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:03:05 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/26/2002 3:51:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Robert,
> :-)
> jay
>
> RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Anybody know if this is for real?  I didn't save the hoax debunking web
> > addresses someone on the list provided a few months ago...
> >
> > PUBLIC NOTICE
> > Subject: distribution of your social security number
> >
> > End distribution of your Social Security number, etc.
> > CALL:1-888-567-8688

You are right Jay, but the e-mail disturbed my afternoon siesta.  If I had
been smart enough to call the 888 number I would have heard the recording
telling me it was a hoax.

Robert Houston

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Last words of General John
Sedgwick at the battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, US Civil War.