Fw: ..that ole black magic has me in it's spell.....

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: ..that ole black magic has me in it's spell.....
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:25:11 -0400
If it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all... But, you aren't
alone! I'm supposed to pick up the 77 Midget on the other side of Atlanta
over the 4th of July weekend and a strike might cause me to work 12on/12off
with no off days until it's over. If the strike happens, it happens on
Monday afternoon. Highly unlikely that it will be over by Thursday! I can
use the OT but man, what a kink in the plans...

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Subject: ..that ole black magic has me in it's spell.....