RE: Seat survey

To: "Trisha" <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g5SKNsW23419
Subject: RE: Seat survey
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:23:52 -0500
I have had 'B' seats in my Midget before..........

Trisha wrote:

 I've been told that CRX seats fit, and I can attest to their being comfy!
 I've had my Honda for 6 years now, they've lasted really well, and I've
been
on many road trips in them, without any problems, despite my very picky
 back.  They took a bit of getting used to because they forced me to sit up
 straighter than I was used to, but it's probably a good thing.

Celica seats also fit in a B, not sure of the difference in size between
that and a Midget, but they are also really comfy and supportive.

 Patricia