Re: Advice needed - NO LBC

To: GMari58175@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Advice needed - NO LBC
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:16:22 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/02 3:27:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
GMari58175@aol.com writes:

> Greetings List,
> Need some none LBC advice regarding long distance options for daughter
> going
> to college next year.  Does anyone know details about using the internet
> for
> long distance phone calls?  If so, would appreciate advice.
> george marinos

Hey George,

I'd look into some of the cell phone offers with massive amounts of free
minutes on weekends and evenings.  Many folks around here are looking at cell
phones in lieu of regular home phones.

We make all our long distance calls on the road by cell phone as it is much
cheaper than using Motel phones.

Just a suggestion and you get the added benefit of reaching her at any
time...just to check up, or say hi!

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.