It has arrived

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: It has arrived
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 09:11:33 -0400
All the way from Memphis, well actually England.

One large box and one smaller one. In the small box are a new shifter, and a
new clutch assembly. In the larger box are a new crossmember, a fiberglass
tunnel cover, a black carpet section, and yeppers a rebuilt T-9 Ford tranny
with adapter plate for my 1500 Midget.

Reading the instructions, there are 2 cuts to make. One removes and replaces
the crossmember where the current tranny mounts, the other moves the shifter
lever back a bit, not sure how far, the instructions say to fit, then cut.

Also the speedo needs a new hole and will run inside thae car, behind the
trim panels. I am waiting on the cable. Frontline did not have the correct
one in stock at the time.

Now if I can just get a piece of Autumn Leaf carpet to make a new tunnel
cover, the one they sent is black. Any one have a fairly decent rear deck
cover in Autumn Leaf?? And a weekend to get this done.

BTW seeing the Guess Who last night was FANTASTIC, even after it rained. Now
on to the Who tonight ;-)

Larry

--

Larry Macy