RE: Roll Bars

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roll Bars
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:24:10 -0400
>Duct tape?  And what's a rool bar?

I think he was referring to a "Drool Bar". This would be the perimeter line
that keeps car nuts from drooling on the beautiful show cars. Or it could be
the Bar from the movie "Coyote Ugly". Take your pick! :o)))

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.