Insurance renewal

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance renewal
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:21:21 EDT
I just got my new insurance bill from Hagerty.  The premium on my '77 Midget,
with an agreed value of $5000, has dropped to $75.  It was $100 last year.
(Liability, comp., collision, limited tort.  I get limited tort because I
can't eat much tort after having a big barbecue.  But I do like an apple
tort.  Sorry!)

I wonder if they heard me talking about moving over to Grundy?  I did the
on-line quote for coverage from Grundy, and they want $100.  I guess I'll
stick with Hagerty.  I have no problem sticking to their rules, so the
coverage should be fine.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget