Re: Will this fit?

To: esheffield <esheffield@i-plus.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Will this fit?
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:09:56 -0400
The 1500 uses 1.5" SU's the 1275 uses 1.25". And I believe they are farther
apart as well.

Larry

But if I could get the damn firewall geeks to fix a problem, I would go bid
on it myself ;-)

On 8/6/02 10:00 AM, "esheffield" <esheffield@i-plus.net> made the profound
revelation:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001