Re: Redneck humor--Southeastern Classic

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Redneck humor--Southeastern Classic
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 23:06:27 EDT
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> Bet they can even make sense of your "around the mountain" roads where the
> eastbound highway is marked east, but from your perspective it is actually
> going west.  Boy did we get lost out there one rainy night in that funny
> little car. Actually it is one of my fun memories.  We laughed a lot that
> evening, even though we were lost.

Hey--I just about an hour ago returned from laying out a Rally for the Austin
Healey Southeastern Classic to be held in Gatlinburg in September.  You guys
would especially enjoy some of those roads.  <g>

By the way--any listers who would be interested in attending let me know and
I will forward you a registration form.  This year's Classic is being
sponsored by my club, the Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club, and we are
planning quite a shindig in Gatlinburg, TN.  September 12-15.  Bluegrass
music, beer, a Rally, an Autocross, Car show, and a gathering at an exclusive
mountaintop residence.  Lots of good things coming down.

--David C.