RE: YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:14:08 -0400
maybe we should just write the deffinitions ourselves..
and not worry about who wrote what.

i'll even start..

this country was based on freedom..thats the core of why were here..

my personal choice of what LBC/car i drive, who/what i do or dont worship
who i love, how dress or undress, where i work or what i do for play is MY
choice.
if you want to join me thats great, if you dont thats fine too.
the goverment is supposed to work for me, because i pay them damn well to.
pull your own weight for all your worth and all you can, or get the hell
out, i had to work for my equal place so do you.

unless i ask you to help, worry about your own problems and keep your nose
out of mine. dont judge my life, youve got enough to worry about yourself.
i'll decide whats important for myself, you do too. i believe if God
intended man to be nude, we wouldve been born that way, but thats my
opinion. and my choice.

freedom. someone died for it, tomorrow it might be me. i expect to enjoy
mine, i wont take yours so dont take mine.

its even ok to tell me i'm full of it..but thats your choice, and mine to
ignore you or accept your opinion.

in the meantime, i'll wait for my clutch parts so we can ride around in my
spridget the way we want....if your offended by what you see, just hit the
delete button or focus on your own way of enjoying your midnight summer
drive.