Re: LBC Content!!!!

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Content!!!!
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 22:21:20 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> It just goes to show you, if you speak up for your rights as "the > little
>guy", sometimes, someone listens....................

Not too often but you are right.
I called a hardware distributor to complain about their cheap chinese
parts that failed, they hung up on me.
Home Defect just always needs "more information" they just don't get it.
Primesource Fasteners ignor you but when you see the rep at the lunber
yard and speak your mind, as the yard guys are rolling on the floor
laughing, he asks what he can do, so i told him.
But as far as gas station giveaways, here in NJ there is no minimum
fillup for freebies. But then again, there have been no freebies in many
years around here.
who remebers the magnetic horse shoes from Gulf? I know, I am an OF

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ