Re: YES, IM A BAD AMERICAN

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: YES, IM A BAD AMERICAN
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:51:00 +0100
As well as the BAD AMERICAN I got this in my mail box this morning:-

Whilst recently in Vancouver airport I saw an American plane flying up from
Abeline that was landing with a full emergency situation in force, the plane
had lost 3 out of its 4 engines and there was fuel pouring from one of the
wing tanks.
We were told that the pilot (an Alabama Special Forces reject) had been
subject to extreme stress and had attempted airobatics in the jetliner.
It managed to land safely although it was very tail heavy.  You can imagine
our surprise when we saw 186 midgets slide down the emergency chutes onto the
runway.
I asked the ground crew why there had been so many midgets on board the plane
and was told that they were, in fact, 186 Texans who had just been scared
shitless.

(Even though Texans are our friends, the flack jacket is in place surrounded
by 4" of Cobham armour and head and dangly bits tucked well in!)

Guy

---