Re: Amusing Old Ford Incident

To: kgb2@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: Amusing Old Ford Incident
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 15:31:57 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/11/02 10:32:54 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
kgb2@centurytel.net writes:

> Our names seemed familiar to each other, and we began comparing notes
> from long ago. It seems that we had dated once during high school before
> his
> family moved to another town. We had not seen each other since.

Tought to keep up with the names of all those broken hearts, huh Kate?

Of course, one of the advantages of my age and early Altzheimers is that I
get to go to bed with a new woman every night!

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.