Was Model T Humor some LBC. Now motorcycles added

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Was Model T Humor some LBC. Now motorcycles added
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 17:09:56 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ankitterer@aol.com wrote:

> Hey, we have a couple of stock Sprite owners who have to back up one
> clubmember's drive each time we go there.  The old engines just won't make it
> in low gear.  Of course WE don't have that problem.

My story is close enough.  Back in the good old days (whenever that was-the mid
to late 60's, I think!) I made sure that whomever I was dating had a fairly
steep
driveway or lived on a steep street.  That was to facilitate leaving in the dead
of night by coasting away on a normally very loud motorcycle w/out scaring the
neighbors or waking anyone up.  And I do mean anyone. Long sigh

Anyway, the '63 Sprite sat most of the summer in those days.  I usually drove it
when the weather was too bad to ride.  Odd, how that has turned around now.
--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 528 (New census numbers)