Ironhead does the Blues!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ironhead does the Blues!
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:34:17 -0400
On Friday night, the  wife suggested that we go
to Northville to see a free blues concert, and
she suggested that we take Ironhead. I was
stunned! She's never been comfortable with the
Sprite, since the time the wheel fell off(all
OK, but that's another story). So, at 7:00 PM,
we piled into the Sprite, and left for
Northville. It was a beautiful night, 75 degrees
and the sun low in the sky. It was a great
drive, and the blues band was Blues Hammer-a
kick ass, rockinband with three guitars. They
played their ass off, finishing up with a 20
version of "Going Home" from Woodstock( the
first one!).
We had pizza and drove home. What a night!!!
And Ironhead behaved perfectly!

Roger Cotting
59 Bugeye Yellow Beauty
60 Bugeye Ironhead
60 Bugeye project car
74 Midget son's car
80 TR8
95 Mitsu 3000 GT

PS Great picture of your car in B + Sprite and
Midget magazine, Gerard!