Now my 73 Midget car for sale on ebay (self promotion)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Now my 73 Midget car for sale on ebay (self promotion)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:21:18 -0700 |March 22, 2002) at 08/12/2002 05:23:03 PM
I'm freeing up some room in my garage to put my 72 midget in it, but to get
some space the 73 I've been working on needs to go, the e-bay description
cover's it pretty well, just thought I might find someone on the list who's
interested or who might know someone.
Car is located in Reno Nevada, but was originally a California car.

Thanks.
Robert.

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1850919432&s
 sPageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1