Re: Rear Springs

To: Allen Kramer <allenk@zdial.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Springs
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:25:52 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Got mine from winners circle and they do sit about 2 inches or so too
high. They are thicker leaves and less of them. The axle straps are at
tension when the car is just sitting. I'm going to try angled pinion
shims from Summit racing to reduce the ride hieght but keep the spring
rate as is since the ride feels good.

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pictures from Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/pvgp.htm