Re: too good to be true AKA Grattan Raceway

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: too good to be true AKA Grattan Raceway
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:49:19 -0500
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net
William:
 Welcome to the world of Spec Sprite!
 There'll be several of us there chewin on leftovers at the back of the pack
and havin fun.
--JohnD
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:14:45 -0500
From "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson at thicko.com>
Subject: too good to be true

ARRRGGGHHHH... ok those of you betting on whether I wouldn't  have a race
motor together in time for Grattan, are  most likely in the money.

TO make a sad story short, 1st block I'd intended to use was FUBAR, second
block, all done ready for assembley when we discover the NOS Venolias I got
are 100 thou proud of block... either wrong pistons, or someone decked the
shit out of the block.
DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!D
AMN!DAMN!

Looks like it's stock 1275 time again for Grattan...

WST