It's Aliiiiive!

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: It's Aliiiiive!
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
Got my state of Texas inspection today, and took the
Sprite on the first drive out of the neighborhood.

It shakes, rattles, bottoms out on the dips. Oil from
the oil pressure gauge leaks on my leg. The engine
misses and smokes, won't idle properly, and generally
rattles and pops.

I can barely get in and out. (Must remember to not try
it wearing tight pants). And it sags on the left.

Oh, and it marks its turf everywhere we go.

I love it. :-)
Something about driving on a cool morning with no top,
sitting about 5 inches from the ground,

Thanks again for the support, bill b. 69 Sprite.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com