Re: Special Carb setup

To: "Jean-François Gratton" <jfgratton@w3m.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Special Carb setup
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:24:08 -0400
HS2's should run just fine. In actuality...probably better
for normal daily driving than 4's on a stock mufflered Spridget.
The HS4's would give you better top end and grunt when
standing on it, but only in the upper rev ranges.
Also the smaller throats of the 2's  will raise the velocity
of the air in the intake, and have a wider working range
of piston vs. air volume.

Now if you free flow the exhaust, a header and maybe a cam....
yes...go for the 4's. Until then....  I'd say save your money...unless
you simply like to play.  :-)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com