Re: Another one bites the dust...

To: "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Subject: Re: Another one bites the dust...
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:37:39 -0400
This reminds me of an experience a buddy of mine had a couple of years back.

Every Thanksgiving week he, his dad, his uncle, and some other kin go hunting
for a week. They have a cabin back in the mountains in SW VA. Anyway, some of
the trees around the cabin had grown a little too tall and too close for
comfort, so they decided they needed to cur or at least top them. One of the
trees was a bit to big to reach the top, so one of the guys suggested getting
their guns and shooting the top out. Now they're all pretty good shots so sure
enough, they manage to shoot the top out of the tree.

Right on top of his uncle's almost-new Ford pickup!

Eddie
1971 Midget "Bebop"

From "Phil Vanner" <phil at outtech.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:34:40 -0500