Re: master cylinder question

Subject: Re: master cylinder question
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:35:04 -0400
Cc: "Matthew R. Lawrence" <mlawrence@datasys.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Had that exact thing on "Little Bits". Fluid was surging out around the
cap threads. I put a garden hose washer init and it stopped. Was there
supposed to be a washer in there and I didn't get one??

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pictures from Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/pvgp.htm