Re: [midgetsprite] LBC's in the movies

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] LBC's in the movies
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
Ouch,  I cringe every time I see a nice classic car get smashed up in films.
It does not matter if it is an old LBC, a nice sporty Mustang, or a 57 Chevy.
As a car lover I think it is a crying shame.  Let em go out and bust up old VWs
and ricers all they want.  This seems like an ELVIS wekend on Television.  Does
he not drive a LBC or two in some of his flicks ?  You OFs on the list might
remember ;-)
Lon /RedMidget
 Gerard
wrote:TNT was running Blue Thunder (1983-Roy Scheider, Malcolm McDowell), the
story centers around an Urban assault helicopter. Near theend when two F16
are trying to blow Frank Murphy (Scheider) from the sky with heat-seeking
missles, there is a traffic where a big 70's Chevrolet stoutly rear ends a
pristine looking '71 Blaze colored Midget and s spins it around. Funny
thing is, the Chevy looks lime a POS beater, but the Midget looks like a
new car... for a second anyway...'-)

Gerard

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT