Re: rear shock mount

Subject: Re: rear shock mount
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:25:25 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
Such is the penalty we pay for owning a true Babe Magnet!

I live in a college town, and I can attest to the babe magnet thing. I pass a
group of students (I live on one side of the campus, my job is on the other
side,
I am not cruising for "chicks"!!) and many times the females students yell out
"nice car". Maybe I should offer them a ride.....................
Anyway, I have been passed by cars going the opposite direction and have girls
hang out and scream "I like your car". Hmm, they never mention the
driver..........
screw them and giving them a ride.....................
Anyway, they do attract alot of positive comments. Well, usually...........
I was at the gas station Saturday night, and two "babes" about 8 and 10 were
looking at the car, grinning real big. One of them said " I like your car" and
the other made some comment about it looking like Stuart Little's car. Maybe I
should have told them it used to be his, 'till my snakes ate
Brad