Re: Just Hooters

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just Hooters
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:04:43 -0400
Lou,

I think that this was more passing around the punch bowl than fouling it.
If everyone on the list was banned when they sent, or joined in on, an off
lbc topic posting, this would be a much smaller and quieter list.  Both of
us would be excluded at this point.

Honestly, I fight off the urge to contribute to the non-lbc threads and most
of my responses are off-list.  Sometimes I lose. : )

In my mind's eye, I see this crowd akin to a bunch of friends gathered
together at a bar and other lists more as sitting in a classroom.

Mark has another spridget list that is for tech only.  I can't remember if I
am still subscribed to it???  He is well aware that we stray off the topic
of cars.  Anyway, I don't see that any of the posts on the photo of Brad's
car were meant to be hurtful to anyone.  Did you find the punch distasteful?

Robert D.