Re: TIRE UPDATE and Thanks!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TIRE UPDATE and Thanks!
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:47:53 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/02 1:16:27 PM, breeanna1012000@yahoo.com writes:

<< I will try to keep my speed down below 100 mph
on the interstate going home,,but if it
rides as smooth on the interstate as it
did on the side roads coming here,,well I
cant guarantee anything..:)))) >>

Way to go Bobbie Leadfoot.  As another member of the leadfoot grannies, may I
now suggest that you get yourself a tire gage and check the inflation at
least once a month in the garage when the tires are cold.  (if you don't know
how to do this, ask.)  Use it at the gas station when you fill the tires if
they need it--sometimes the gages at stations are way off in accuracy.  At
least your own is consistent.

Who said an accelerator wasn't a toggle switch?

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)