Re: body panels

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: body panels
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 05:41:29 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/02 10:18:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dbcooper292@aol.com writes:
> What's the current wisdom on the best place to get these
> items?  I'd appreciate any info, particularly from anyone who recently
> bought
> and used some.
Mark:

I have bought panels from both Moss distributors (there are some on this
list) and from Vicky Brit.  The panels I received in both instances were made
in England, were very good quality, and they fit fairly well.   That includes
rockers, floorboard, wings, A-posts, among others.  I did notice that the
metal welds a little differently, not as comfortably, as  the old metal in
the car.   But I guess that is to be expected nowadays.

--David C.