I'm back, slight lbc

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back, slight lbc
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:13:41 -0400
I'm back from Maine. Beautiful rocky coastline, but the rest of it is
pretty flat and boring. Had fun camping though!

Did I miss anything important?

Oh, and there is an mgb advertised in the local paper here (Latrobe,
PA)if anyone is interested, email me privately and I'll forward you the
ad.I don't know the car, the owner or any of that other stuff.......

  I would be willing to have a look see and take some pics if someone is
seriously interested after speaking with the seller. There was no
asking price in the ad, but it did say over $5,000 invested.

Amy
67 Sprite MkIV