Re: Green Bugeye now Smelly Bugeye HELP

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: Green Bugeye now Smelly Bugeye HELP
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 12:07:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Short of giving the car a bath in tomato juice, does anyone have any ideas
> for killing the smell?  Thanks!

It might be a little hard on your seals, but about the only odor killer I am
aware of that won't create a bigger mess than you have is plain old alcohol. Get
the biggest bottle your local discount store carries and pour it up in a spray
bottle and saturate the front and undercarriage as well as you can. If the smell
is also inside, spray it down also. You might want to scrub it in with a brush
make sure the carpet is thoroughly wet.  I do know from prior experience (cat
wars) that it will not stain the carpet. I would let it sit outside as long as
possible to air dry after.
Kate