correct heat range/spark plugs

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: correct heat range/spark plugs
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 18:00:43 -0700 (PDT)
I have been looking through various archives and can't
find the thread about the correct heat range plugs for
stock 1275 Sprite engine.

The ones that I have in it are Bosch Super, RO 185
(Moss)

The books calls for Champion N9Y

I have been having trouble with plugs fouling and
getting sooty. Using pertronix ignition. New plug
wires, rotor, cap. Pertronix coil.

Someone on the list made a plug suggestion, but I lost
it. My mom used to say you would lose your.....well
you know the rest.

Is there a location to find the correct heat range of
plugs for different applications and/or to correct
certain problems.

thanks, bill b. 69 Sprite, 1275