Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 02:03:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/02 6:06:11 PM, mikeg@vicnet.net.au writes:

<< Despite assertions to the contrary, Minneapolis drivers are just fine,

e.g. merging into freeway traffic folk even make room for you most of the

time! >>

Mike;

What Minneapolis did you visit.  They are the guys who speed up if you put
your turn signal on so as to block you.  I actually was advised not to use
the turn indicator on the freeways, and it worked great when I could
remember.  Even Phil, who lives in Minneapolis, says they are miserable
drivers.  Then there is that little matter of I 35 east (which goes north)
and I 35 west (you guessed it--south).  Or was that in St. Paul?

Hoping to see you at Sprite Spree, if not before.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Days (Ford) "The Motorhome"