Car Club Museum Display

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Club Museum Display
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:19:01 EDT
We recently installed a month long exhibit in the San Diego Auto Museum.  A
picture is on Ed's site, right across from our car.  The car owners are Brian
and Kathy Mix of Lake Forest CA, (1955 100M BN1 LeMans) and Chuck and Debby
Sharp of San Diego CA, (1967 3000 Mk III BJ8 Ph 2).  No Spridgets in this
display, but please come and see these two beautiful cars if you can before
October 1, and check out the website in any event.

Website is http://www.Jsutbrits.com Where the second and third letters spell
US, not SU.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Days (Ford) "The Motorhome"