Re: Convertible Tops--Caribou Reply

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Convertible Tops--Caribou Reply
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 02:05:58 EDT
Got the following nice note from Ed at Caribou.  I think he covers the
subject far better than I could, so I'm sending it along.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Days (Ford) "The Motorhome"