Yea..Haaaaa! "63 midget is registered! but......

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yea..Haaaaa! "63 midget is registered! but......
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:20:24 -0700 (PDT)
I just got back from the DMV getting all my things squared
away on all three cars, one motorcycle and a new drivers
license! (sorta let my license expire last week...oops!)
;-)

I had been told I'd need to bring the car in for
vericication and needed other paperwork from the two
previous owners to the guy I bought it from....luckilly
today they decided all was fine as it is! finally
transferred it over to me and geve me the new sticker for
the plate!  now if only I could drive it around and enjoy
it's new freedom!
Anyone in northern california with a working spare motor to
lend while I pull and re-build mine? (hey! doesn't hurt to
ask!)  ;-) Just had a crazy idea that if I could borrow an
engine and install on saturday, i could drive it to the
palo alto car show on Sunday!  Oh Dreams...I really don't
think this one will come true alas!

Paul
'63 midget with two low cylinders(and a couple other
maladies...)
'95 Discovery with a blown trans cooler line(just had it
towed 200 miles home monday!) ;-( it's agonna sit for a
spell....I'm afraid to look at the tranny now....
'92 Ducati 750ss with bad main bearings waiting for another
influx of cash..  ;-(

'66 Land-Rover Pick-up "Elgie" my daily driver still
running on temp tags for another few months until things
are squared away with the salvage title being illegal in my
eyes.....time to talk to the higher ups....