small world

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: small world
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:06:58 -0400
So there we were..(the reeest of the story)
 The rccsa girls and i were eating a little dinner on the patio of the
hotel. (yeah were Still not moved back in the house)
As i am telling them about WST's helping bring John S. to the big island to
attend ELVF, a fellow sitting besides us on the same picnic bench leans over
and says "excuse me i overheard...my name is Powell" making a long story
short, the fellow had a MG-TD, and a magnette and had heard of
John.Sprinzel. before.
as it ends up he Races the TD, and happens to belong to a group called
VSCDA.. we had to laugh.  here in some hotel on the outskirts of akron was a
fellow LBC and racer..
small world.
RK