Re: Sacramento Trip

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sacramento Trip
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:50:24 EDT
In a message dated 9/9/02 2:49:04 PM, cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< i'll be arriving some time friday as far as i know.  i had a delay today
and

i'm leaving at 7am tuesday and driving like the wind(yeah right!).   i can

contact someone there upon arrival.  (your cell number?) >>

Oooh, that sounds like Friday the 13th.  Try the house if the cell doesn't
respond.  We may not be able to be in the area but will notify the folks in
the bay area  and Sacramento and get something going.  We are about 8 hours
away from Sacramento, so we may not make it up.

NOTE:  Any S.W.A.G.'s or listers interested in a get together on Friday
night, Saturday, or Sunday (Chuck's convenience), contact Annice offlist.
Nothing fancy, but we will try to make it up if we can.  In other words I'm
trying to arrange a party which I may not be able to attend. LOL.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Days (Ford) "The Motorhome"