Re: Datsun 5spd.- Redline MTL Sep 2002 12:37:50 -0700

To: millerls@ado13.com (Larry Miller)
Subject: Re: Datsun 5spd.- Redline MTL Sep 2002 12:37:50 -0700
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:45:20 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
"I just shift slowly 'til it warms up"

And whaddya' think the rest of us do,
Mr.Macyman?? Do you think we ignore
the mechanical "feedback" due to a lack
of sensitivity and just mash it in, anyway?? Do you believe us to be
hairy
animals?? Do you think we might not use
a bit of "double clutch" to further help the
mechanicals along in such circumstance?

"Well..DO YOU??!! Don't just sit there smiling, Larry!!.....ANSWER
ME!!??"

(Ok, now that I've got that out of my system.....)

Larry, let me explain in a quiet, calm
way,,,,

The object is...to avoid (as in...prevent?)
the situation in the first place, if at all
possible....ok? And in this respect, MTL
seems to make a difference. 'Course, we
can't guarantee what'll do in this respect
as Jack Frost sneaks up upon us in the
near forseeable future, but it does seem
to make a difference in today's temperatures (To experience
these...stick
head outside living abode for a
coupla' seconds) which are not at all even
cool.

Do you like...."get it"? Because if not,
I can arrange to fly down to the closest
airport, stealthily sneak up upon you
when you are intently engaged and focused upon your Spridget, and launch
a sudden pre-emptive strike and beat you
mercilessly about the head and shoulders!!

And, you willl not be able to get even,
Larry, for by the time you "re-orient" I shall be "back at the
ranch", Phred curled up by my side, courtesy of my speedy, rented Budget
Ferrari 308GTSI and leased BD-5Jet!!

'Cause I only weigh 135lbs and "fear"
in this case will be used as the motivational tool for moving really
fast!

(Boy, this was fun!! <Huumungous Grin>)

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)